Tuesday, September 05, 2006

At A bust Stop

There was once during my secondary year where I had a Red Cross Duty at a charity show in the Spastic/rumah org cacat.

it wasa round 11.++ pm when we are ready to leave. As usual, I left with two of my junior from other school. To hike a bus or sumthing, we are too walk 5 mins to the T junction and walk another 5 mins from the T juntion to a bus stop.

Opposite the bus stop is a malay cemetary and the road has no street lights or nothing and the only light source is the moon light has also covered by the trees branch.

We stop at the bus stop and rest hoping fer a bus to pass by and bring us to town. Meanwhile, I was chatting happily with my juniors and suddenly, I heard someone sitting on the long seat beside me at the bus stop.

Then, I felt a light pat on my shoulder. My juniors was dumbfound when I went quiet and as I turn my head to see who pat me, I saw a very very very old lady staring at me... I tell u, I was shaking oredy. How could there be anyone in the vicinity although there are several houses along the road.

Shortly, the very very very old ladyopen her mouth ans says "Cucu, masa ini sudah tak adaaa baaas."

The tone was very listless and immediately, I grab my juniors hand and run all the way I can. Never paused or turn back to see who is that...

They too follow and ran all the way fer abt 15-20 minutes until we reach a school and so happen the school has a St Mary Statues facing the gate and we just collapse in front of her gate... After that, we just took a taxi and went back to one of my junior house and spent the nite there...

NOte: Nothing happen at my junior's hse coz her parents were not at home fer a overseas trip and hope that we could keep her company after that scare. And I suffered coz sleeping at her house sofa and it was damn uncomfortable...

The End.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? u didnt DO your junior? haih....

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home