Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Penang Trip

Ever year, I'd make a trip to Penang to visits my auntie, a short holiday as well as perform some prayers at the temples there.

Last year when I'm there, I was told by my cousin that one of my distant cousin was possesed and the family is very worried abt her. He asked me whether can I do something to help her.

When I asked wat happen, the stories goes like this: This 15 yo gal was a quiet and fillial daughter who are quite an introvert and the family and frens/classmates loves and adores her very much. Six month before this happen, he got a boyfren and when she tried to breakup with her due to their differences of lifestyle, her bf was quite reluctant to do so and threaten her that he'll do something to her... Since then, her attitude changes and she became quiet and aggresive sometimes. her appearance turn to be very messy and seems listless.

Therefore, I agreed to take a look at the gal. For the first meeting, I asked me cousin to arranged a simple dinner somewhere outskirt and dark so that I can "see" the gal. Wat I noticed is she keeps looking left and right as though guilty of something.

Whenever I stared at her, she would not dare to look at my eyes and would evade my stares. Then things was getting interesting. After the dinner, I went back to my aunt's place and had explain to my cousin wat I've seen.

The next nite, I arranged to go to her place and asked the parents to take her out while I checked out the house. The moment I enter the house, I felt quite uncomfortable thus I didn;t really went in the house but check the house from the main door.

Seems like the house is a lil' "dark" and can see "things" passing by very frequently as though they stayed there. Even though there was a Goddes of Mercy which they prayed but there is no aura of the Godddes.(In chinese, the Goddess/or any god they prayed to has not been visiting or abandoned this house or coz of various purpose)

Seems like the house is cursed with something. Thus I prowled the 5 foot way to look fer something weird or farni... Happen to let me saw a coloured stone hidden among some vases and the moment I touched it, I felt a mild shock as though I've been electrocuted... And I dropped the stone again. This time, I summons "something" to my aid and protect me...

I summon "something" to neutralized a stone which I found among the pots and vase on the five foot way of their house:

When "it" appear before me after that, I asked fer "it's" help to neutralized the stone and once "it" done that, I can feel that the surrounding are "clearer".

he then tells me that this is some bad curse but not serious. Thus with "It" around, I enter the house and take a seat where I'm between the door and the path leading to the back of the house.

After a couple of minutes, they arrived home. I had myself being posessed by a deity and when the gal saw me, she dare not enter the house and was looking fer excuse. In the end, she sat at the doorstep with her mum. From wat I know, I was looking at her and she dare not see me and only glance at me. Suddenly, I felt light again and then I saw a black figure rush out of the house so fast and I gave chase... But I lose it, afaik, the deity too gave chase but then, lose it.

Knowing that the "thing" which posessed the gal would not come back as long as I'm there, I chanted some prayers hoping that would protect her from being possesed again. btw, that young gal is cute lar...

We want back home after that.

The next morning, my cousin told me that he dreamt of a young man warned him not to meddle in the gal problem or else he'll suffer oso... We then went to a temple to get a talisman fer my cousin. In the afternoon, we went to pick the gal up from school and I noticed that something is following her which makes me very curious... (Walan eh, the secondary school damn pack with leng luis in uniform lar...) I thus go get her and also to inspect wat is following her. That thing dissapear when I was abt to hold her hand. (Dun think farni hor, limpeh hold her hand to chant prayers).

We went to the Kek lok si temple and did some prayers until 12 somehting in the morning before sending her home. At her home, I was all ready to "catch" that bugger oredy but wat i know is that problems shud be solve at the root. Thus, I went to look fer the ex boyfren(no choice lar). I had quite a lengthy talk with the boyfren and interrogate him abt this issue. He denied fer a while until my temper got the better of me and I almost wallop him fer not getting the answer from him coz I can sense the truth is still not out yet. then only he told me the truth.

I lengthen my stay to two days and I gave the young man 24 hr to settle this issue or else, I'll make sure he suffer 10 times wat he did to the gal and the person who help him will end up more miserably...

Around noon the next day, I received a call from the young man telling me that he'd solved the issue oredy and I straight away call the gal to meet up. I took her to a shopping centre and three of us had a very nice talk and when I verified with my cousin, he told me that the gal is back to normal and then I brought her to few places fer a makeover which in the end of the day, she bcome a young SLL... hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home