Tuesday, September 05, 2006

In Cherating

There was once when I and a few frens went to Cherating Beach fer two days or so. On the way there, one of my fren have to answer to natural calls but then there was no public toilet or any petrol station to be found after covering a distance, thus we stopped by the roadside and build a temp toilet for her.. Then we resume our way to our resorts.

We reached the Resorts around the evening and we then proceed to have dinner after checking in to the resorts.

Suddenly, this fren of mine requested to go somewhere else which was like at the other side of the town and when the passangers of the car tried to joke with her, she turn aggresive and furious. This scared the drivers and call our handphone fer help.

Then we turned back to the resorts without having our dinner. After that, I then bring her back to the room and the rest went to the resorts lounge to take their dinner as it was quite late and most of them is hungry.

In the room, I asked wat happen to her and why did she wan to go to that place and she says that someone is waiting fer her there... AFAIk, she has nvr came to Kuantan and has no relatives other than those in JB.. Thus, I continue to observe her with a lil' more detail.

After a while, when I called her name, she didn't reacted. When I call miss, she looked at me. Then I knew wat happen oredy. Immediately, I took out my amulets and then chant some prayers. She was shouting the moment I started chanting and tried to attacked me.

And as she was approaching me (seriously, I was thinking of whether to whack her or not if she attacked me coz she's after all a lady and my fren leh.) she fainted. I was relieved.

I called her name very very loud to wake her up and also put some talisman on her to ensure some unwanted things are rid off.

I was waiting all the while with a rumbling stomach(I tell u, thatz one of the worst case scenario lar) and all I can do fer that god-knows-how-long-it-is and all I have to fill my stomach is my trusty Peryllis-Merah-25. And calling her name interval make sure it;s the rite person that woke up... After some while she woke up... And by that time, my fren came back too...

She seems normal to me and after some rest, me, her, and two other fren went to the restaurant fer dinner...

The dinner was peaceful but as we on our way back to the room from dinner, I saw a figure standing outside the corridor and calling out either to her or to me. The gal instantly got freak out and to prevent her from being posesssed again, I grab her by the hands and all of us rushed back to the room.

According to my two other frens, they saw the figure too but wasn't very clear. That nite, the gal shared a room with me with another couple. As my door have sticked on a talisman, I'm quite sure we can have some peaceful sleep after a tiring day.

Alas, I'm wrong....

While we were sleeping, the gal dreamt abt the thing and she asked my fren to bring her to a place. Some place where someone was waiting fer her. According to her (she woked me up in the middle of the nite, sweating and shivering), someone is waiting fer her and she really need to go there. When my fren asked her she dunno the place, the thing replied that she can bring her there and ensure my fren that no harm will come to her. According to my fren, she saw a vision of the place and it's somewhere she never been too. The thing oso said that she'll be waiting fer her until she does so or she'll bug her forever.

Then she woke up and destroy my lovely much needed sleep and tell me the story, Thus I washed my face and peeped out of the window. I saw her just outside the window (mind you, my room is at the second floor with no balcony). I then open the window and asked her wat did she wan. She told me that my fren had promised to bring her to a place and then my fren straight away denied that claim. I then scold that thing and asked her to go herself and she refused. She also threatens me that she'll do something to my fren if she dun do so. I replied that if she is to harm my fren, I'll make sure she dun get a chance to reincarnate.

I asked her to go away and stop bugging my fren while we consider to help her or not. She then dissapear. My fren was shivering in fear this time and I wake the couples up to discuss abt this... They tell me not to bother too much on this and we'll go to a temple to pray first thing in the morning.

Well, i tot it's the easiest way out and we return to sleep with a light heart. Now she came into my dreams and keep bugging me to know watz the decision until I cannot sleep. I didn't tell anyone and I know that she's outside waiting fer me.

I kept vigil until the morning and once the sun hit the land, I rushed my fren to the nearest temple we saw on the way to the resort to do some prayers. As there are no medium there, no one could give me any talisman thus my worry start again.

Then I try to summon the thing to the temple hoping to help her but failed. I then went back to the resort to "find" her. Alas, found her in some dark area and told her that I can bring her to the place she wanted to but on the condition that she is to hide in a umbrella and not my fren body. This she agree.

When all is done and we are ready to go, I gave two of my fren a amulet/talisman each to protect themself against the thing. The journey was quite peaceful as she is quite co-operative and stood to our agreement.

When we reach the area, I put the umbrella in a dark place and tells her not to bug us again and we leave the area.

I then went back to sleep and then enjoy our holidays as planned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ve heard stories someone been possesed after answering nature call on lonely spot along highways or roads. Bukit Kanching and Karak Highways in the early days are such stories, sometimes even more frightening.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home